Cowboy 2 -- How Does It Work There?

Wallenda

I was in BKK about 2 weeks ago and got over to Soi Cowboy one night. Before calling it a night I got pulled into Cowboy 2 bar by a cute girl who was my type who was out in front of the place. Now in this place, I would say that the girls are a cut or 2 better than average, but not quite up to the Baccara / Rainbow in terms of looks overall. But to my eyes it seemed better than 80-90% of the Cowboy and Nana bars, in terrms of looks overall and total number of girls. What was most noticeable was the girls were doing a pretty serious job dancing, putting real effort into it, a couple of them actually were amazingly sexy at it. Girls who were "sitting" with customers might be doing some belly-dancing type dancing or gyrating in front of them, I saw a couple guys getting lapdances. My girl curled up to me and had one leg draped over me. A guy next to me was in a long french kissing session with his girl.

This is not standard.

So the weird thing was that even after going back and dancing a couple times, maybe 3, my girl never made the move to ask me to go to a hotel. It was getting later and later, now after 1am, and still no proposition. I was actually on the fence myself whether to go. Finally I asked for the check, and rather than make the offer, she instead wanted to get my phone number. As it happened, I hadn't figured out what the phone number for my sim was yet, didn't even know how to (I'm just visiting here) so I asked her for her number instead. She went and got one of her girlfriend's phones to use, I guess she didn't have her own phone (!?!?!).

ANyway, so now I'm wondering, is Cowboy 2 a bar where girls can't be barfined? The girl was eager as hell, that was clear -- very warm and cozy - but strangely never made the offer.

I saw a few other girls who also were very cozy with their customers, and not one of them left the bar, their customers did though. One was outside in front of the place talking to her customer for about 10 minutes before he left. (Japanese guy, that one)

So I'm wondering if someone here knows what the deal is with Cowboy 2. Definteity recommend that place for the good attitude and customer service. I'm usually a bit stiff when I visit the bars, and I am sure I didn't do anything myself to inspire such good attention.

I don't think it's one of the Arab's bars, but could be wrong. But as far as I konw, his bars were known for poor service and not giving personal attention, am I wrong? The no bar-fine part would fit though. I don't know for sure that they can't be barfined, but just surmised it based on the behavior of a few key girls I had my eye on during that visit. I actually stopped in again a 2nd time about a week later (only times I could get free), and as luck would have it my girl was not there. I fully intended to get her one way or another if she was there, whether to barfine her or else to wait til closing time and go then. Earlier that day I tried reaching her on the phone number she gave me, but the number didn't work. Maybe she wrote down the wrong number, maybe her friend's phone stopped working or was off, who knows. No great loss, just moved on to another.

The one girl on stage who was pretty amazing in her dance effort (and sexiness) was #69. That's easy to remember. I don't remember my girl's number, maybe 270, a high number, she was very slim and a bit tall, pretty face -- another energetic dancer although not with the same talent as 69.

On my first night there, once or twice they played some music with a bit of a middle eastern beat to it, and to that music some girls did a belly-dance-ish type of dancing. THere was one red-headed girl who was doing this personally for her Japanese customer, very eye catching.

You know who has been banging on about the increasing number of coyotes and agency girls injected into the general population on Cowboy - apparently it hasnt been popular with punters. Beats me - if I want action, I just go to Nana carpark - absolutely no question as to what's on offer there - as long as you avoid anything that is too tall/white/expensively dressed (or the usual large hands/long neck giveaways), I dont see a problem. They might not be the same standard as some of the cowboy girls, but I doubt they'll ask you for your phone number ;)

Archived