Jacked Up Barfines For Holidays....?

Wallenda

All of you should deepen your knowledge about the Kingdom by reading more stickman .

:rotl: :rotl: :rotl:

Bubi, thank you for the best laugh of 2014 so far, as much as I occasionally peruse Sticks columns for a little light relief I can assure you, as he admits himself, that he is not an oracle on Bangkok, nightlife or otherwise, he just stumbled across a format that worked and keeps him in a day to day living before he considers his next move, I very much doubt he would ever consider being able to retire from his board income.

Believe it or not there are many expats, some are even BM's, who have spent a lot longer in Thailand than Stickman and at a guess are probably slightly more financially secure, in fact the majority that I know don't even have an online personna and just get along with their own lives / careers.

Khun Mekong ,

I did actually write this to make the formidable expats spitting at me , touché . I know of course that praising stick is not elegant and shows naivity beyond any limits but I have to insist that he explained the increase in barfines like I said . I wonder by the way what a writer would have to write on weekly basis over many years so that the residing expats like it .

Why CNY? How many Chinese Thais have you seen working in gogo bars? And the handful that are there are likely to be from Bangkok.

Doesn't stop them overcharging for Christmas (not a Buddhist/Thai celebration), NYE or other Western Holidays... Why not do it on CNY as well?

Archived