Here We Go ... The Shutdown Thread

Flashermac

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richard Barrow â€@RichardBarrow 14m

The Muay Thai boxing stadium at Ratchadamnoen has been closed for a while due to protests. Now the fights at Lumpini tomorrow are cancelled.

Tulip Naksompop â€@Tulip_Oum 9m

8.05PM PDRC at Lumpini announces 7:30AM tomorrow, they will march to close Custom department at Klong Toey tomorrow.-@Phop_NTV

Tulip Naksompop â€@Tulip_Oum 8m

8:16PM at Victory monument.- @ittipat_Rw: pic.twitter.com/OZzsSB4vfz

Tulip Naksompop â€@Tulip_Oum 7m

I really do hope NSPRT will not go to Air Traffic Control like they said. Not a good idea.

Tulip Naksompop â€@Tulip_Oum 5m

PDRC at Ladprao intersection to march to Labor ministry, ICT and dpt of Land Transport tomorrow.-@NTRadio_NBC

Richard Barrow â€@RichardBarrow 2m

Consular services at the Canadian Embassy have been moved to the Mariott Hotel on Sukhumwit Soi 57 near BTS Thonglor. Call 02-646-4300.

I also hope that they don't go to Air Traffic Control like they said for numerous reasons

• They would lose support
  • Mrs Mekong's 30 Day Visa free stay in Vietnam expires soon and she misses Thai food
  • I am due back for a 2 week break at home after 17 weeks away
  • I live next to Soi Ngam Dupli where Aerothai HQ is located (for those who don't know just past the old immigration office on Soi Suan Phlu)

Just watching Jeorman evening news on TV these ignorant bastards showed the enlightened democrat Suthep presenting himself on stage as the psychopath he probably is and later a wise and thoughtful Thai woman leading a peaceful Redshirt demonstrtion through Ayutthaya . Could the resident experts give some advice on what is now the truth ?

Archived