Here We Go ... The Shutdown Thread

Flashermac

Richard Barrow â€@RichardBarrow 47s

1:10pm - RT @reynaldosiahaan: Explosion & sounds like gun fighting in front of my apartment. Banthat Thong Rd-Rama I. Near Tesco Lotus.

Richard Barrow â€@RichardBarrow 2m

1:10pm Reports coming in of an explosion during today's Protest March by Suthep. There are injuries #Bangkok

veena T. â€@veen_NT 2m

1.17pm BlueSky reports a bomb thrown from vacant shophouses near Charoenphol Intersection.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

motorcyrubjang â€@motorcyrubjang 6m

@nongyangyang: 13.05น.เสียงดังคล้ายระเบิด2ครั้ง บนถ.บรรทัดทอง เบื้องต้นมีผชน.ผู้บาดเจ็บ #shutdownbkk #เดลินิวส์ pic.twitter.com/6z5JWRQsAq"

Bangkok Post â€@BPbreakingnews 1m

1.56pm: Protesters block unoccupied building near Chula Soi 8 on Banthat Thong believed to be the place where the bomb was thrown.

Juarawee K. (Lina) â€@Juarawee 3m

RT @Pat_ThaiPBS: 1.20PM Student network protesters cancels all its activities immediately after Suthep’s parade attack by an explosive

Richard Barrow â€@RichardBarrow 40s

Blue Sky TV now reporting that 20 people were injured afer an explosion during a protest march in #Bangkok today.

Bangkok Post â€@BPbreakingnews 1m

2pm: The explosive device thrown at protesters on Banthat Thong Rd is believed to be an M26 hand grenade. #bpnews

CMDThai â€@CMDThai 46s

Erawan Center reports that 20 people have been injured and taken to Hua Chiaw, Ramathibordi, and Chulalongkorn... http://fb.me/1f4SAJSXC

CMDThai â€@CMDThai 2m

BLUESKY Channel (14.00): 28 people have been injured; Suthep Thaugsuban not injured. Culprit(s) not yet caught... http://fb.me/3dnEhjhiz

MCOT English News â€@MCOT_Eng 2m

Caretaker Deputy PM Pracha warns civil servants to not join anti-govt protests otherwise face criminal charges, disciplinary action

Richard Barrow â€@RichardBarrow 3m

Found at scene of explosion - RT @bkkbase: This is from a Russian F1 Grenade. I don't believe Thais use them at all.

motorcyrubjang â€@motorcyrubjang 25m

"@news1005fm: Injured by explosion at the mob rally on BanThatThong road Bangkok. pic.twitter.com/tXPIXoKAmy"

ivy♥ â€@ohohcita 22m

Better picture of evidence found at the scene on Banthadthong Rd. pic.twitter.com/uvT0lADGmD by @Teachawat #Thailand #BangkokShutdown

George Thaivisa â€@georgebkk 2m

RT@Tulip_Oum: Red shirt led by "Ko-Tee" Pathumthani brings 60 pick-up trucks and hundreds of motorcycles to face with PDRC Changwattana.

veena T. â€@veen_NT 2m

YL told foreign media that she has never consulted her fugitive brother Thaksin. via @jeerapong_nna #nna

Richard Barrow â€@RichardBarrow 43s

2:45pm Blue Sky reporting that they may have captured a suspect in the bombing. Watching live as cameraman runs down street #Bangkok

MCOT English News â€@MCOT_Eng 43s

Caretaker PM Yingluck reiterates Feb 2 election is the only solution of current political crisis; pledges to push for national reform

Richard Barrow â€@RichardBarrow 35s

Protesters searching abandoned houses near scene of explosion that injured 28. No sign of police. Hope we don’t see a lynching live on TV.

Archived