Soi 4 Bars

once a cowboy

Gentlemen , I am extremely saddend that my favorite base in Soi 4 so far has not even been mentioned once . It is the Naughty Girls Bar , final destination before retirement for Siam´s finest . Average weight of employees should be located around 70 kgs net displacement , toilet locking system broken since 2012 , drink pricing system a mystery . The property offers a miniaturised veranda outside offering space for only one person and thus keeps women away although the house always charging 50 Baht for " Lady " . A truely great place which is highly recommended and I wish this to be rated as a true insider´s tip which so far did not make it into the Lonely Planet . ( To my best knowledge ) .

Indeed, I echo the bubi's ringing endorsement. If you are looking for a place to sit and read the newspaper in the mid-morning, and you do not desire a seat on the veranda (which is inhabited by immobile creatures) but rather a barstool in a dark and gloomy hall, this is the spot for you. Why it remains open and pursuing its current modality is anyone's guess, but there it is, a testament to the remaining opportunities for masochism in Bangkok: go here if your fetish is to suffer, and you will be rewarded.

YimSiam