My School Concerts Were Never Like This ....

gobbledonk

Cav, do you believe I posted it in an attempt to turn you or anyone else here on ? If so, I reject

Well, I will give them credit for a high-energy performance. The flank dancers looked to be maybe 13 years old.

And that's a big deal somehow ? It's clearly a gimmick - they were plucked from a saccharine J-Pop band to form this 'Kawaii Metal' outfit and the rest is in the hands of their management and the parents waiting eagerly in the wings to collect their checks. In the meantime, I dont believe any of this vid constitutes a threat to the moral fibre of Western civilisation - YMMV.

For those traumatised by the tender ages of YUIMETAL and MOAMETAL, and the thought that their parents were paid an indecent amount of money to put them in front of an audience which seems to be almost entirely male, here's an older gal paying tribute to the tune in the above vid:

Personally, I dont see it as being any different to a Hannah Montana clip, other than the fact that I like the backing music a whole lot more than anything I've encountered from Ms Montana/Cyrus. I only staggered into that vid when searching for a Japanese death metal band with a vocalist capable of anything like Angela Gossow's guttural growls - sadly, that quest has proven futile.

Archived