We Really Dont Need This Shit ...

gobbledonk

At a time when many in the northern hemisphere are left staring at boards that say 'Delayed' or 'Cancelled', most folk expect to be able to fly out of Oz without issue - not so when you have a moron lighting fires in the toilet (surely no serious terrorist would do something so pointless ?), it makes for a very long day.

I remember when airlines carrying Haj pilgrims to Saudi were having trouble with the camel drivers starting fires in the aisle to cook their own food. :p

Devout Muslims should be banned from flying, since aircraft are not mentioned in the Qu'ran. And they are always insisting if something is not in the Qu'ran, it is wrong.

Aaah - gallows humor. OK. I get that, but then they flash to the vision of Kiev and it's not so funny any more :(

One of the more interesting POVs being thrown around on TV is that the Thais just cant be arsed organising a real civil war - too much effort - but how many of us really want to be proved wrong on that score ? I hope they can sort their shit out before April.

The capital flight would be instant and immense, the whole house of cards would crumble in a heartbeat. Every single Japanese investor would be gone inside 24 hours. There would be almost nothing left to fight over. Those that could whip up the enthusiasm for such dramatic action would be those likely to lose the most. Remember this is never about the country.

Then of course there would be a unifying intervention. The original coup makers, 1931++ learned well enough to create a show that none would ignore.

Archived