Annies, a warning needed?

Old Hippie

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There was a girl with a gammy leg doing the mama-san bit the other day, is that the one you mean? Not helpful, but the selection on offer was a step up from past visits and the experience was top drawer. I was a bit unsure as to whether to return as I have had more misses than hits there, and once or twice walked out, the fishbowl being so poor, but this time, despite the front of house service has revived my faith in it.

Kob is over at his new bar most of the time, he says he is on call if they need him. Ae shows up later in the evening these days. The girl with the limp is sort of the new mamasan. The one I am refering to (name withheld) is sort of long hair, hippie weird looking. She is a bit pushy, and is the one who told me 3 girls was 4500bht (including the vip room). The girl with the limp said it was only 1000/girl and 500 for vip room. a difference of 1000bht! So I have to assume something was wrong, maybe misinformed new help or... In any event, it remains my favorite place! The other girl Oy that used to help Ae and Kob now runs meeting point...wait, I told you all this already!

Go down Soi 2 until you see the sign, maybe 200 meters from Sukhumvit Rd. It is in the same parking lot as the Rah-Jah hotel, same building in fact. 1000bht/girl + 300-500 or so tip. If you take more girls, I recomend the VIP room, as the bed is bigger and accessible from 3 sides!

Rahjah Hotel? Yuck. Oh, well. Thanks for the info OldHippie. I'll check it out. I never get too deep into Soi 2. I just can't seem to make it very far past NEP and Angels Disco. smile.gif

PS--ever check out the laundry across the street from the Rahjah Hotel? (it doubles as a hair salon)

Good value.

Anyway, thanks again.

1000bht/girl + 300-500 or so tip. If you take more girls, I recomend the VIP room, as the bed is bigger and accessible from 3 sides!

Good advice OH, I'll try it on my forthcoming trip in August! God is August really so far off?

Taipan

• 8 months later...

Archived