Annies, a warning needed?

Old Hippie

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well when I was in there at the beginning of the year I noticed 2 things:

1.) B 1.000,-- for one Hr instead of 90 Mins

2.) Construction noise like hell as they were doing (the long needed) renovation. Did not bother me a lot, as I was horny as hell, but others might be disurbed with the constant hammering going on (no pun intended)

Annies still is my favorite MP!

MaW

I did get one of the new rooms! quite nice! Basically a newer version of the older rooms, but I love traditions! :) The noise was a bit of a problem as I found my self hammering to the beat of their hammering! :) I also found the smell of the adhesives or glue really sickening. But that should be over now! I like you love the place, it is my favorite establishment in BKK! To paraphrase the old Lucy's Tiger Den song, "...the girls aren't getting younger in Annies, but neither am I so it works out in the end..." :) The crop of talent varies in the looks department, but the quality of service is always good. It is maybe the only place left that still has that old parlor feel to it, and I like that. :)

Says Old Hippie:

Go down Soi 2 until you see the sign, maybe 200 meters from Sukhumvit Rd. It is in the same parking lot as the Rah-Jah hotel, same building in fact. 1000bht/girl + 300-500 or so tip. If you take more girls, I recomend the VIP room, as the bed is bigger and accessible from 3 sides!

OH,

Could not resist that one......... some of the girls are also accessible from 3 sides !!!! :grinyes: :grinyes: :grinyes:

Cheers !

Old Hippie, I not generally a great fan of massage parlours, but the exception is Annies. I also like the old feel of the place and visit when ever I'm in Bangkok. Maybe I've been lucky but never had a bad service there. On the other hand you don't see many young stunners there which I know many punters go for. But I've got a couple of favourites there which I try to get if available when I'm there.

Cheers Simie.

Old Hippie, I hate to see the 90 minutes for 1,000 baht go down to 60 minutes. Getting a little older, myself, I need that extra 30 minutes, if you know what I mean. I was there in December, and the construction was a bit distracting. I do try to make it in there at least once on every trip. I have never had a bad experience at Annies.

I stayed at the Rajah 3 weeks ago and remembering many posts by OH on his high regaurd for this establishment on a couple of occasions I made sure I had a good vantage point of the entrance around lunchtime.This was so I could hopefully see some of the girls arrive for work and check out the talent on offer.I never saw bugger all :(.They must use a different entrance to the punters)If you hang around outside at closing time can you pick up a prospective l/t with one of them?Thanx.But please tell me which way they enter and leave the building.

Archived