Annies, a warning needed?

Old Hippie

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've had a few friends walk out of Annie's lately without making a selection. They told me the girls in the bowl looked just horrible.

I have to agree that the last time I was there (about 6 months ago) it was slim pickins as well. I decided to let the mamasan choose one for me and, as I posted here previously, the experience was less than great and the girl pushed me for a 1,000 baht tip.

However, please take my comments here with a grain of salt as I am not a MP kinda guy. :)

OH,

I never made it to Annie's during my trip last August (too many other places to go ;)) but I'll be back again in lets see 4 and a half weeks time! What is the best time to go to Annie's?

Thaipan

Sarasin,

It can be that way sometimes. Hit or miss, same as any bar or gogo, mp etc...Basically, I just like the place for its no hassle atmosphere.

Rusty,

The girls often sit outside the place at a table or in the restaurant counter. Walk by, and take a look! LT/St could be possible as the girls leave, up to you and them. Some of the girls live there, and don't go out much.

Says rusty:

They told me the girls in the bowl looked just horrible.

But this might not matter to OH as I've heard he's as blind as a bat ::!

Maybe they were looking thru the wrong window! Annie had a window put in manufactured to match OH's glasses prescription, in case his glasses fog up. Doesn't look right to anyone else. Try another window. It worked for me!

What are your views about the Raj and what price did you pay?"

800bht a night.

I heard that all the nasty sex tourist types stay on the lower floors and have to pay a 300 guest fee whilst respectable couples like myself and Nee :hubba: go on the upper floors.Its obvious none of the managment there read this board and know what you lot know :devil:!

Says rovineye:

Says rusty:

But this might not matter to OH as I've heard he's as blind as a bat ::!

Maybe they were looking thru the wrong window! Annie had a window put in manufactured to match OH's glasses prescription, in case his glasses fog up. Doesn't look right to anyone else. Try another window. It worked for me!

Boys, boys. C'mon now. Have some respect for our Flower Child. After all he is the Moderator and he could make you disappear faster than you could say "Timothy Leary's Dead." ::

Although being blind as a bat may certainly be a prerequisite for patronizing Annie's, those of you with good vision should not be deterred from visiting.

I do admit that the girls are friendly enough and seem to be well-trained in what they do. The price is certainly cheaper than places like Darling.

Maybe if they handed out paper bags to put over the girls' heads.

::

Sarasin,

Thanks dude! :) As for putting bags over the girls heads, maybe they would like it so they don't have to look at Rusty and Rovineye! :neener::)

Says rusty:

But this might not matter to OH as I've heard he's as blind as a bat !

Actually, thanks to lasik surgery, I longer wear bottle bottoms! However, I have occassionally fogged up the window in there! :)

Archived