Elton John live in Bangkok

Perhaps Elton should have taken a leaf out of Robbie Williams' book and shown the audience his arse. Then again there are quite a number of people who've already seen it (oooh bitchy)

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at the concert and I really enjoyed it! I haven't seen Elton John in a concert before and he was still on my list of singers/bands that I wanted to see at least once in my life. It was without doubt the most expensive entertainment ticket (3000 THB) I ever bought in my life (let alone the fact that I had to buy two of it), but it was worth it.

I felt he was trying his best to present a great show but maybe the audience here in Asia (though I estimate a close to 15% farang portion) doesn't seem to be able to appreciate it.

However, I had a great evening!

Cheers,

Bkkgeorge

Well talking of Robbie Williams, he played to 46000 fans in Wellington NZ last week and kept asking the girls to show their tits.

Sign of a proper man.

BTW I wasn't there.

Elton John is doing a Australian tour next April. Sounds boring.

quote:

Originally posted by Bangkok Phil:

Perhaps Elton should have taken a leaf out of Robbie Williams' book and shown the audience his arse. Then again there are quite a number of people who've already seen it (oooh bitchy)

Including Robbie Williams! (allegedly!!) He has also finally admitted to shagging Geri Halliwell too. And Nicole Kidman 'because he thought he may as well'.

I don't blame Robbie for shagging Geri Halliwell because I always felt that she was easily the most bonkable of the 5 Spice girls before she stopped wearing make up and posing for pictures with Nelson Mandela.

Lets have a poll. I would shag the spice girls in the following order.

1. Gerri

2. Baby

3. Posh

4. Scary

5. Sporty (council estate slapper)

Who's Elton John?

Actually, did you know that the American suits behind Paul "Thumbs Aloft" McCartney US show in NYC threatened to pull the plug on him?

Seems they weren't too happy to hear that he had a hit called "Mullah Kintyre".....

I thank you

Groover wink.gif" border="0

Archived