When The (Farang) Ex Bf Wont Quit

WorldFun

Mmmmm. I understand your predicament. Yeesss. Tricky.

I think the Jackson Five said it best:

Uh-huh huh huhhh

Let me tell ya now

Uh-huh

(Mmhhmmm)

Oh baby, give me one more chance

(To show you that I love you)

Won't you please let me back in your heart

Oh darlin', I was blind to let you go

(Let you go, baby)

But now since I see you in his arms

(I want you back)

Yes I do now

(I want you back)

Ooh ooh baby

(I want you back)

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

(I want you back)

Na na na na

Easy to say I know, but if you are both strong knowing that you are doing what you want and need, is better than wondering what you're going to do. I wonder why some men always want what they can't have, if love is unrequited why would you want it.

• 1 month later...

There is something uniquely entertaining in watching 2 Falangs brawling over a Thai girl who has kept her options open and made up a story about 1 of them to protect her own back.

Better still is when everyone's mates get involved and gang warfare erupts.

• Like 1

But for the involvement of foreigners that sounds like the cookie cutter Thai soap recipie.

Live in suburbia amongst Thais who typically own their own homes and can afford to run a couple of cars and you soon see they almost pursue the Thai soap opera as a life goal.

Hills, run for. Good chance that whatever's cracked the obsessive farang's brain is something complex and where the girl has some responsibility, some shadiness - at least in my experience. Evil craziness and personal destruction comes to those who invite it, whether by emotional games, drugs, criminal stuff, whatever. If she's got a crazy farang around her and no one has resolved the issue somehow already, it's not going to go away. Find another girl.

Funny video - "I know". Staged or otherwise, seems to present an odd scenario -- I'm not sure what the Thai guy is pissed off about (I would guess that the Russian guy fucked his wife, which in context is probably all fine and well, but then the Russian didn't pay...), and the Thai dudes restraint is also not what I'd expect...