Bitcoin In Thailand

StoneSoup

more on this :: How a huge cryptocurrency exchange failed...

https://www.rnz.co.nz/programmes/the-detail/story/2018867463/how-a-huge-cryptocurrency-exchange-failed

and even I argue, that it's just his business that failed, the core concept behind coins is value.

As an aside, I've managed to secure some FTT tokens that are currently trading at USD 1.57, but cost me USD $0.5241. If any one want's some, PM me. I can put you onto the supplier who is selling as of time of this post, at USD $0.5365 in volumes of approx 250,000.

white text is great, then you can see that this is obviously a  wind up

🤪

try 'select all'

• 2 weeks later...

ECB says bitcoin is on ‘road to irrelevance’ amid crypto collapse

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2022/nov/30/ecb-says-bitcoin-is-on-road-to-irrelevance-amid-crypto-collapse

The European Central Bank says bitcoin is on an “artificially induced last gasp before the road to irrelevance”, in a scathing intervention arguing against giving regulatory legitimacy to the cryptocurrency.

In a strongly worded blogpost, senior European Central Bank (ECB) staffers Ulrich Bindseil and Jürgen Schaaf criticised bitcoin for being a hotbed of illegal transactions that brings reputational risk for any bank that gets involved with the sector.

The value of the digital currency has plummeted from a peak of almost $70,000 to a low of $16,000 since the collapse of the crypto exchange FTX, before stabilising at about $20,000. But the ECB authors say even this stabilisation is likely to be false, an artefact of market manipulation rather than genuine demand.

“Big bitcoin investors have the strongest incentives to keep the euphoria going,” they wrote. “The manipulations by individual exchanges or stablecoin providers etc. during the first waves are well documented, but less so the stabilising factors after the supposed bursting of the bubble in spring.”...

• 2 weeks later...

Binance is a Crypto Exchange and customers can  both make “Deposits” (Buy Crypto) or Withdrawals (Sell Crypto). If someone transfers Crypto from their own wallet onto an exchange and Cashes Out, it is referred to as a withdrawal.

It is just the terminology used

On 12/14/2022 at 4:31 PM, Mekong said:

Binance is a Crypto Exchange and customers can  both make “Deposits” (Buy Crypto) or Withdrawals (Sell Crypto). If someone transfers Crypto from their own wallet onto an exchange and Cashes Out, it is referred to as a withdrawal.

It is just the terminology used

Pretty misleading