Sign in to follow this  
StoneSoup

Bitcoin In Thailand

9 hours ago, chocolat steve said:

The only way Goldman Sachs can control any part of it is if they develop their own coin, control the number of and owner of tokens.

And therein my point I guess. My thoughts are, bitcoin and others like it (sorry, I used 'bitcoin' as a generic name earlier rather than a specific) will lose flavour and become unpalatable in the economic crash/flop, that you (and I) see coming. Someone like Goldman Sachs or any number of other parasitic grifters, will develop and market one that they will try and position as a gold standard/bullet proof/cant fail product, and back on the merry go round we go.

Whilst  'people who buy bitcoin' will oppose such a product, success in this modern world seem to be less about, what a small number of thinking people, will do and more about how many stupid sheep you can muster.

Perhaps, it has ever been.

:)

I'm sure they will. I also think they are heavily involved in it now but can't say so because it would legitimize it. The total market is over 100 billion. That kind of market doesn't disappear. Well, well see. Maybe it will implode completely. Maybe its a consolidation point and will rise again. Let's wait and see.