Bitcoin In Thailand

StoneSoup

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got involved in bitcoin several years ago. I recall it hit $1,000 in January 2017. It then went to $19,000 in December of 2017 then went to as low as about $6,000 in March 2020 and then hit as much as $30,000 by December of 2020 all the way to $69,000 in November of 2021 and now down to roughly $30,000. 

Just some context. Not gonna argue, not gonna debate, just gonna sit back and let people say whatever..with a big fat smile on my face. I wish we could hear from Junglesoup but my guess he couldn't be bothered, too damn rich to care. 

On 5/12/2022 at 8:55 PM, Mekong said:

Strange how all the proponents of Bitcoin and its likes are always singing it’s praises when it is on the rise but very quiet when it takes a tonking 

Ouch!

I am not quiet. Without question the best investment of my natural life. And I was in finance when Google, Amazon, Netflix and Tesla were a thing. 

I see these posts a few times and I laugh to myself because it comes across as sour grapes for not getting in. As my post says, I was fortunate to listen to a 23 year old friend who raved about it. Got my first coins at $200 each. First ones mind you, do the math. lol  I assume Stone Soup, the originator of this thread if he is reading these posts has stayed anonymous for a reason and thinking to himself "Steve, why bother mate?" haha

I saw it as a 10 year plan. I got into it in 2015 and told my friend, I'll evaluate it all in 2015 when I anticipate my preferred retirement age. I never imagined this kind of return.