Learning The Alphabet ...

Flashermac

Yup...It's me. Spent this morning on MCOT morning show with the Ha-Ha hosts. Sorry I have been absent for so long...I'll try to get back more often.

3 years ago, when I was really hurting for money a friend dragged me into a modeling agency. Those who know me know just how unlikely a public speaking career is for me. I have never "acted" in my life but in the world of commercials, acting ability means nothing..it's all look and I've been incredibly lucky to somehow frequently fit the face on the storyboards...40+ TV commercials so far...the most unlikely of which was a RED BULL ad to run in Afghanistan.

There is no fame...it's really surreal to be riding in an overpacked Skytrain car with your own image playing on the TV's they have mounted inside the cars; so much for celebrity.

Anyway, the "Backstory" on me reading the THAI lesson was that I was supposed to read off a computer screen, however the glasses I'm wearing are prop glasses and I'm practically blind without my regular 1/2" thick specs...thus the words I was trying to read were 80% illegible and I couldn't change the angle because of reflections in the lens....big headache after that one.

Archived