Can't Receive Sms From One Little Bird

gawguy

This is weird.. I do a lot of texting to this and that lady, but there is one whose txt's don't get through to me. It's so weird.

We both have AIS ... aka 1,2, Call. We've each had our same numbers for a long time.

I can text her, she gets it instantly. I can call her and she can call me, no problem.

But her texts NEVER arrive. It's not that they are slow in arriving, they never arrive.

We've tested this all out sitting side-by-side. Neither of us has any other phone problem - texting to everyone else is normal. I went to an AIS shop today, but it seemed they had never heard of such a thing. Maybe they did not quite understand / believe. They wanted to see both phones, I'm sure to verify. The pooying was not with me, but I don't think they would be any help anyway.

Has anyone else run into this?

Thanks...

Gaw Guy

Thank you WorldFun.

I can't tell if you are serious or not. All her msgs to other people arrive normally.Her msgs to me are not delayed - they NEVER come

Can I switch to DTAC and keep my phone number? In USA you can. I've had this number for 10 yrs.

GG

Can I switch to DTAC and keep my phone number? In USA you can. I've had this number for 10 yrs.

GG

99% sure you can, I have gone the other way and "PORTED" a Dtac number onto AIS no problem but this was on a Post Paid account, if you are PAYG I am not sure if they will Port it for you.

yes you can port between any systems, but there will of course be a delay which may be sweetened a bit with a discount ;)

what I was serious about is if your service provider fail to deliver an essential service & even ignore your request to look into it...well who the fuck gonna stay with such provider???

it only takes a service providers 'approved' device to swap your SIM into...and if it still fails to arrive...well it aint your fault!!!

move on son :)