Thank you my friend and answer all the questions

I wonder why farangs like to make something that is sensible to understand to be difficult to understand

Now, I would like to answer some questions that had been asked:

First of all : my English language is not very well because English landguage is not my mother tongue. I studied by a Thai teacher not a farang teacher for long time ago. I have never been to any English courses (I prefer to study computer ) but I tried to use what I know.

--Have you ever learnt how to use MS word to help you for writing a long letter? It cans save your times: this is very easy to do(baby) Cut then paste or (Ctrl+A,Ctrl+C then Ctrl+V)

PS: I don?t like to use spelling check because it is not a business it is not an important to be perfect of English here because I have seen many farangs also have bad English too. So please don?t wonder why I could posted in 15 minutes.

--I used smile face because I love to smile Thailand is the land of smile. We always smile even we have got many problem.

--somebody said might be I already been in a bar, freelancer, a lot of falangs message in my PM?. Sorry, Are you joking me?

I posted because I feel, I am confusing, what I gonna do , what should I do??I wanted an advice from any kindness friend. Yes, it can be make a new friend better than non-friend. It doen?t mean they will be my customer. I am not too easy as you think.

I can?t work in the bar anyway. I afraid of AIDS, dirty farangs, silly farang I might be meet with? How much can I earn if I do work as a bar G or freelancer? No, I prefer to keep my work in the office go on is better I don?t want to RISK.

My salary is 14,620 B (15000 ? tax) it?s not good and it?s not to bad (but it is not enough for 2 people. I also can have holiday over 2 month/year.

So what should I prefer? I am surely if I go work in a bar someday I will lose my job.

--My BF he comes from UK finished oxford (but his Language is no good as the country that he came from)

---I think I am a good person. I do my best. I try to sort my problem out. I try keep him to stay with me I won?t let him stay alone. He need me and I need him. And I won?t work in bar. Thank you for all your advices

Sorry: for bad English this is my bed time I am very tired I should to sleep already but I still want answer you question so, sorry again for all misgrammar, misspell more??.I did not do it on purpose. Don?t think too much. Becareful you will get old quickly.

If anybody would like to help that is a very kind of you. If not please don?t try to push me down? because now I am in deep-shit already.

Sorry, for my rude words but I have to say. Please stop wonder why?????? I don?t want to get more problem any more. You've never known me until you see me. thank you all my friend who is understand in me. You are kindness.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

--My BF he comes from UK finished oxford (but his Language is no good as the country that he came from)

Sorry Dear, you are saying your BF comes from the UK, finished his studies at Oxford and can't speak English well? You have got to be joking. Either your BF is lying to you or you are a bit confused about things. I am more than certain anyone who finished Oxford is more than capable to teach English in BKK. By the way what is wrong with the UK? I think your BF is no good not the UK.

Sorry: for bad English this is my bed time I am very tired I should to sleep already but I still want answer you question

So you are writing this from home? Where is your BF? Why isn't he around at your bedtime?

>>>How much can I earn if I do work as a bar G or freelancer? No, I prefer to keep my work in the office.... <<<

Then...

>>>--somebody said might be I already been in a bar, freelancer, a lot of falangs message in my PM?.<<<

Damn, dude..you are WAY too funny. Going from perfect English to illiterate 'farm girl speak' in one easy paragraph.

It is my concerned inclination that the prospect of meybe you me think hard you might trol be me tink.

Need to brush up on your technique a little if you like want meybe you go trol hall fame, me tink too always much.

sorry, I do not mind what do think about me. I also don't mind to correct my English. I won't keep awake all night to answer non-sence question. there are many Thai people who finished from master degree. but they are still not speak English well. If you want to know Just work into some U. in Thailand. I also think that there are many BG can speak very well because when I went to UK Ambassy fair I saw that.

I know only I really tired from my work and transport I just replied because my responsibility. I don't mind your doubts about my English because you aren't my boss.

that why I love to be with my BF he know me. he never look down in me. I think you won't find anybody as me especially, BG will not do because they just want only money.

I do not mind what do you think because I have got good work that not many people can get, I have good friends who know me exactly, my family, my boss, my students, and my BF who love me.

I have never interested in some people who looking down my country, people in my country, look down Thai woman...but I will not blame it might be they have go the bad experince from Thailand so, they just think what they know and see

I hope you meet with a nice thai friend someday. Do business in Thailand or do whatever you want that will bring you to see good people but if you just come to Thailand for S. that you will get about that in your memory.

fairplay to you - you've done well, exceedingly well - clocked up around 2300 thread views in total

you've obviously been rumbled so just for fun, could you please, please, please please post up some of the numerous PM's (I'd guess you received around 8-12??) that you must've received from love-stricken board members?

H,

I just want to swap TAX RATES with Jittima :

14,620 B (15000 ? tax)

I know that Thailand doesnt have a host of public services to fund, and no welfare state, but that's a mighty generous rate ! Sobering to realise that it comes to less than $AUD 650 gross income - I guess its different in terms of your cost of living.

Anyone else care to comment on the rate of taxation in Thailand ?

3.5-4 taxes for publich health insurance .Income taxes depend to how much you are earn(as same as US system)

I think it is a little bit strange if somebody who graduated from Oxford can not speak english that well.How can he ever join the one of the best Univ in the world? So what exactly his origin?

"Sorry Dear, you are saying your BF comes from the UK, finished his studies at Oxford and can't speak English well? You have got to be joking. Either your BF is lying to you or you are a bit confused about things. I am more than certain anyone who finished Oxford is more than capable to teach English in BKK. By the way what is wrong with the UK? I think your BF is no good not the UK."

Vincent Calvino, Ace Detective. Yes, a troll for sure. Give it up, guy. smile.gif

Archived