Thai Road Rage

In theory the roads upcountry should be very safe - very wide and straight ,but mix together huge wagons full of sugar cane travelling at 10 kph with pickup trucks in a hurry and small kids on scooters and you get a recipe for disaster.I got knocked of my bike by a teenage girl doing about 60 kph through a busy market area - she didn`t stop of course .Layed in the middle of the road is not a pleasant feeling , :grinyes: so its car travel/bus travel only for me from now on....

so ontop of making up eating chatting social networking etc thai drivers also eductate themselves on tv all whilst 'driving'?

umm great stuff no stress jingjing!!!!

with 2557 i was sorta referring to some 243 years in the future on gregorian calendar, but yeah maybe this year 2014/2557 will be the year thais start to drive politely acc. the rules as magically a new stringent driving test will be introduced by the PDRC & enforced by the dictators too (all cars will be fitted with card reading rfid immobilizers and only updated driving licenses can unlock them) :neener: :neener:

:neener: