Because Nebs Said So

panadolsandwich

we went out, Nebsy was quietly belligernent as usual. I gazed out at the street. It could be anything really - transport me to the Gulag and I would feel the same. No external influences claim me anymore. So I became -- free-- in some way. I transcend queues - they simply stopped existing. Nirvana - became close I wanted to t

became close I wanted to to happen. She was there at the bar, a scarlet figure in plasticine. I was going to cheat. Well this was bad. But wasn't the old school motto 'perservre to win'? I always thought it meant cheat to win - in Latin or no. But the slow hand - well you can't fight it - so I grabbed her hand, already promising some compensation -

Dempsey - I'm screwing it close and gentle. Kind of trying to rotate my knob into the G-spot. She's going crazy. fuck she's only the third chick I've fucked tonight. All for free. Still a lot of spunk there though, man I'm a seedy one, come again, and again. Boz couldn't = you'd have to wait two thousand years for him to get a hard-on! My best mate though.

Dempsey - I'm screwing it close and gentle. Kind of trying to rotate my knob into the G-spot. She's going crazy. fuck she's only the third chick I've fucked tonight. All for free. Still a lot of spunk there though, man I'm a seedy one, come again, and again. Boz couldn't = you'd have to wait two thousand years for him to get a hard-on! My best mate though.

Keep going...................

Yes!!!

I really want Thai360 to survive as well.

Trying to do my part by making posts that I think will be of general interest as I no longer live in Thailand and usually only transit. Thai360 keeps me in touch and it makes the pain of waiting for a connecting flight hurt a bit less.

What you could do is have sex with hot women and then post about it. I mean REALLY hot women.

Are you willing to do that? Is that a sacrifice you are willing to make?

I would if I could.....

Jesus Christ, she left me alone so lone - then she kind of crept up with her soft feet, like the panther, she pounced with that curious sure-footedness. She came on like a blistering lover asking forgiveness. I;m feeling like the prize fighter - sore all over. She even gave my balls a loving massage. So there you go.