Counterfeit Goods

Some years ago, I was hauled before the intellectual copyright court in Bangkok for selling copy bags from Cambodia. We are talking a small time stall and fined 500 baht. This happened to lots of people daily and all my goods were confiscated. I was a bad girl and told not to do it again.

But how times have changed, a friend of mine recently along with others selling numerous small value copy goods, were arrested and spent the night and most of the early hours behind bars. Not being released until they came up with 6000 baht each. But differently from my experience they were allowed to keep the goods to trade again.

After arriving in USA from LOS one time, I had to put everything out on a large stainless steel table :surprised: , including my dirty underwear :o , for inspection by customs officers. I had a fake Rolex that I bought in LOS at the time, but I was surprised to hear them say that I am allowed to bring in one fake Rolex. :) When they finished, they game me form to be fill out by me to evaluated their performance :cheerleader: