Sign in to follow this  
The_Munchmaster

Offshore Bar And Chippie Closed!

I will be there again tomorrow and try to have a look. (Fish shop that is) I did not notice it was closed but it is not gutted out like the other place was this time last year.

I went by there just now as I was in the neighbourhood. It is being rebuild. Walls on streetside are gone, they were building inside. So it is closed at this moment :(

Ray sold the Offshore to the owners of the place that is now a gogo bar on soi 23.

I'm told that the ex wife of Barry Cable who owned the Ship Inn has bought the Offshore/Chippie. Unless she also owns Crazy House which I would seriously doubt then this is not correct. It would also explain the Ship Inn references.

I will be there again tomorrow and try to have a look. (Fish shop that is) I did not notice it was closed but it is not gutted out like the other place was this time last year.

What other place are you referring to?

I'm told that the ex wife of Barry Cable who owned the Ship Inn has bought the Offshore/Chippie. Unless she also owns Crazy House which I would seriously doubt then this is not correct. It would also explain the Ship Inn references.

Forgive my bad English. But what I meant is the former owners of the bar that is now a gogo. Sorry for the confusion. I do hope they keep the prices the same as Ray did. 40 baht for a plate of chips was great!

Just walked past and saw the Offshore Chippie has reopened. I didn't go in to eat, but it looks really nice and clean now, and what's especially good is it has the original menu and the prices haven't changed. Maybe I'll try a bite to eat in there tomorrow.

• Like 2