Offshore Bar And Chippie Closed!

The_Munchmaster

Just walked past and saw the Offshore Chippie has reopened. I didn't go in to eat, but it looks really nice and clean now, and what's especially good is it has the original menu and the prices haven't changed. Maybe I'll try a bite to eat in there tomorrow.

Is it just the chip shop that has reopened or has the bar reopened as well?

I've just eaten in the Offshore bar and it was very nice. The bar itself has also reopened and that is upstairs. The decor is similar to the original Ship Inn and they will also soon have the Ship's menu. Right now they're still in the process of sorting out the kitchen, which will be upstairs. The fish and chips are cooked downstairs and that's available now.

They seem to have done a good job remodelling the place and I'll definitely be back there soon.

• Like 1

Well went by there on my way home. For now same price as the old offshore (I had the usual: nr's 1+8+16 plus coke and a water). Daughter of old ship inn owner seems to be running it.

Upstairs was also open today. But they are still busy furnishing the place. Ray the old offshore owner was also there and he will be there almost every day he said to help them get started.

• Like 1