Sunday 4Th May 2Pm Molly Mallones

Mekong

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As noted, I'll be returning from the alternate universe that is the Glorious People's Republic of Idiocy, to attend.

Thx to Kong for suggesting this meet.

BTW I haven't been to Patpong for more than a decade, so the afternoon could follow on.

Coss,

We will have to exchange notes and decide whom's Peoples Republic of Idiocy is in fact the most idiotic, Laos or Vietnam, I reckon it could be a close call.

DS,

Sorry that you cannot join us, would have been fun to hookup with the old crew but I trust up country life is treating you well and your health is back on track, I will raise a glass of cranberry juice in your absence, then quickly pass it to Khunsanuk whilst demolishing another Pint of Tiger.

I'm landing at Swampy a little after midnight Sunday.

I *SHOULD* be lucid in time to make this one, if I can find the place.

Here is a (very bad) Location Map http://www.mollymalonesbangkok.com/location_map.htm

Basically Sala Daeng BTS station walk south for 150 Meters, take the first Left into Soi Convent and Molly's is about 50 Meters down on the left. Being a Sunday even a taxi from Sukhumvit should only take 15 minutes, probably quicker than BTS, Sukhumvit, Ploenchit, hook a left onto Ratchadamri, past Lumpini Park cross Rama IV and onto Silom.

If huumlaar can find it like he did last time then I am sure you can, hope to see you there.