Sunday 4Th May 2Pm Molly Mallones

Mekong

An open Invitation to meet up,

It is one of those rare occasions where the planets have aligned and a few old hand board members will be in Bangkok at the same time.

I am back on R'n'R from Vietnam, Coss will be in Town from Vientiane, a good friend of mine huumlaar will be in attendance and the Maestro of this Board, the Host with the Most Mr Khunsanuk has indicated he is interested in hooking up. I think Flashermac is stuck to his colostomy bag and has been unable to respond.

This will not be a full on session of hedonistic debauchery, I cannot speak for the others but in my case those days are behind me, just a bunch of S.E. Asian expats more intent in grabbing a bite to eat and chew the fat over our own tipple of choice.

So whether an old hand of meetings of the past or a recent newcomer with a few spare hours to fill on a Sunday afternoon, feel free to drop by, honestly we don't bite.

See you there, the more the merrier.

Cheers Kong

Map http://www.mollymalonesbangkok.com/location_map.htm

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No wonder todays Thammasset Grads are not as good as their predecessors when their professors cannot read basic English I thought cheap VN beer was addling my brain more than beer chang.

2PM

Got it now?

Mr C,

Glad to see you are still in town, some BM's have work on Monday so mid afternoon sunday suits them better, plus the all you can eat buffet finishes at 7PM being there at 2 gives us 5 hours of eating :D

We will be there from 2PM onwards, no need to make it bang on the nail time, show up at 5PM and I am pretty sure a few of us will still be there, it is more about having a bite to eat and catching up on old times rather than a blow out, fark I am now into my sixth decade now and have slowed down somewhat.

I gave Suadum (Insert his most recent board handle here) a call on wednesday evening and he is in Aylesbury UK for some reason and cannot make it, I would not wish Aylesbury on my worst enemy.

Hope you can make it mate.

Kong