Delivery Times For Apple Thailand?

Coss

Here's a goofy question.

I wanna buy an iPad air, it I buy it online I can get it engraved.

The website says available to ship within 24 hrs.

So, in the collective wisdom of the board, does anyone think, that if I order it on Sunday morning, they would be able to deliver it to my hotel in Bangkok by Tuesday lunch time - slightly over 48 hrs?

Any advice or guesses welcomed.

Coss,

Just go to the shop mate and get a 128GB off the Shelf, there are plenty of Apple stores in Bangkok, Get off the BTS at Siam go to third floor of Paragon, pick one up then continue to Sala Daeng tomorrow, you have to change lines anyway.

They may ship within 24 hours, delivery another matter. I was thinking to buy a MacBook Air online since they don't do the spec I wanted in the shops, Shipping in 24 hours but delivery was estimated at 10 days 😟

The problem with Apple stores is they sell a limited spec range and you can't get the special order stuff like engraving, er, I think.

Not sure how they ship, presume they insure themselves and it has to be signed for on delivery.

BB. Sometimes you're a treasure. That's a great idea. Now. What to engrave. 'Goodbye and thanks for all the f**ks'. 'Sit on my face'. 'Property is NSA'. 'You know you like it that way'. Mmmm the possibilities are endless.