Keywords Tag Separate The Keywords With A Comma Or Not ?

I know the importance of the keywords tag in the meta coding of websites is now generally accepted as obsolete and no longer used in the ranking. Although it might well be taken into consideration within the algorithms of Google and other search engines such as Yahoo. Does anyone know should websites that use the keywords tag separate the keywords with a comma or not?

Khunsanuk

<meta name="keywords" content="thailand forum thai expat forum thailand nightlife thai bars bangkok nightlife thailand living expats thailand" />

I looked at the source of the index page of thai360 and the keywords are not separated though other pages are. I'm not sure either if it so important these days that is why I asked. As it used to be the search bots only understood keywords with the space between words , ie the comma.

I don't use Google or similar, I use mekong, yes I wrote my own search engine :D Only 4 lines of code in Unix hehe.

Spaces and commas both have ASCII codes assigned to them in HTML Space is $ hash 32, 20 in Hexadecimal, 0001 0000 in machine code this old fart grew up with.

Whilst commas and space are not essential in searches, if used one gets better results, as you Thai's often say "Up To You"