Woman Strips To Reading Of The Qu'ran

Flashermac

All the small cults are creepy and mockable - but none of them are an existential threat to the continued existence of civilization. Islam is such a threat.

All the western givernments are tripping over themselves, to assure the Islamic world that there is no "War on Islam". Meanwhile, the Islamicist barbarians are happily waging a war of conquest on the west - the Dar Al Hab.

50 years from now, surviving westerners are all going to be asking "WTF were the civilized nations of the world THINKING back at the turn of the century, to have allowed the Islamic pestilence to spread, and destroy civilization???"

SS

• Like 1

Sudan woman faces death for apostasy

A Sudanese court has sentenced a woman to hang for apostasy after she left Islam and married a Christian man.

"We gave you three days to recant, but you insist on not returning to Islam. I sentence you to be hanged to death," the judge told the woman, AFP reports.

Western embassies and rights groups had urged Sudan to respect the right of the pregnant woman to choose her religion.

Local media report the sentence would not be carried out for two years after she has given birth.

... she calmly told the judge: "I am a Christian and I never committed apostasy."

Amnesty International said the woman, Meriam Yehya Ibrahim Ishag, was raised as an Orthodox Christian, her mother's religion, because her father, a Muslim, was reportedly absent during her childhood.

http://www.bbc.com/n...africa-27424064

50 years from now, surviving westerners are all going to be asking "WTF were the civilized nations of the world THINKING back at the turn of the century, to have allowed the Islamic pestilence to spread, and destroy civilization???"

SS

In yer dreams, mate.

Since the end of the Cold War there’s always got to be a bogey man.

Here’s a little tip...if a mad mullah comes knocking on your door trying to convert you...just say “noâ€.

:beer:

Sudan woman faces death for apostasy

A Sudanese court has sentenced a woman to hang for apostasy after she left Islam and married a Christian man.

"We gave you three days to recant, but you insist on not returning to Islam. I sentence you to be hanged to death," the judge told the woman, AFP reports.

Western embassies and rights groups had urged Sudan to respect the right of the pregnant woman to choose her religion.

Local media report the sentence would not be carried out for two years after she has given birth.

... she calmly told the judge: "I am a Christian and I never committed apostasy."

Amnesty International said the woman, Meriam Yehya Ibrahim Ishag, was raised as an Orthodox Christian, her mother's religion, because her father, a Muslim, was reportedly absent during her childhood.

http://www.bbc.com/n...africa-27424064

I agree with you, Flash...absolutely barbaric and mad.

The woman says she was raised a Christian by her mother, since her Muslim father was never around. She was never a Muslim in the first place. She is a life-long Christian and married in a Christian church. Doesn't matter... she has to die!

Something similar happened in Malaysia a few years ago, where and Indian woman was forcibly separated from her Hindu husband because her uncle had registered her as a Muslim when she was a baby. However, the woman's family was Hindu and she was raised a Hindu. Didn't matter. The religious police insisted she was a Muslim and was forbidden to marry an non-believer. Her hasband was also forbidden to have any contact with their daughter. Inshallah.

I can't think of any other religion that kills people if they stop believing. If there was, there would be a lot of dead people in the West. :p