Coup Declared

Flashermac

Lerla â€@Lerlaforever 1m

Facebook is back on service again.

Jon Russell â€@jonrussell 1m

Facebook is now accessible in Thailand after being offline for around half an hour #thaicoup

Rajprasong_News â€@Rajprasong_News 39s

#‎Thailand‬ Steve Herman: ‪#‎MICT‬ permanent secretary’s office tells @VOA_News didn't intend to block ‪#‎Facebook‬ -"gateway problem" will be fixed by 5pm. ‪#‎ThaiCoup‬

Jonah Fisher â€@JonahFisher 5m

BBC told that Facebook outage is a gateway problem and will be back in half an hour - with some LM pages dealt with. Sounds weird to me.

bangkokpundit â€@bangkokpundit 1m

FB is back for some but we are told by ICT perm sec that it was ordered blockage albeit temporarily so could be blocked again soon.

Richard Barrow â€@RichardBarrow 1m

4:40pm Panic over. Facebook is now back in #Thailand. Either a glitch or a show of strength by the junta. Thank god for VPN.

Tulip Naksompop â€@Tulip_Oum 1m

*ATTENTION* ICT announces FB collasped due to gateway error, should be back to work 5PM. While NCPO insist no order to block.

Zoe Daniel â€@zdaniel 2m

@JonahFisher let's see...could have been a test. Interesting reaction nonetheless!

David Quine â€@DavidQuine 2m

Who blinked first? Junta panics. Facebook back online

Jonah Fisher â€@JonahFisher 2m

Vimeo has been properly blocked - with a NCPO message. Maybe they're running through their censorship options.

My two tweets on the subject:

The stupid thing is they just gave many people a crash course and a reason to go VPN or TOR etc ....... (1/2)

I wanna bet the number of people in Thailand knowing about that just doubled in this hour! (2/2)