Agoda Unprofessional

Alfmaz

Agoda so unprofessional, try to delete your profile and you cannot, most web sites you go to profile and delete not with Agoda. Don’t know how people can deal with an unprofessional web site.

Booked them first part of my trip with them and then changed to another booking site was never happier. New site no cancelation fees there are better sites than Agoda I found out.

Nice to know Agoda was no problem for everyone, but as an agent for them never made a baht. But I swapped to their rivals HotelTravel, now I have had guaranteed commissions for nearly 10 months on a website I own. I'm still not sure who is cheaper has anyone tried them.?

I booked the first part of my trip with Agoda untill I had trouble with canceation fees two months before my trip, then I found better sites with no cancelation fees and booked the rest of my trip with them. I also booked through a site called Email cash I made all my booking the same as the first booking they aproved the points for the first booking and rejected the points for all the others, they are scamers.

Caveat Emptor

The Cancellation fee has nothing to do with Agoda but is the policy of each hotel they make reservations with on your behalf, the cancellation policy differs with different hotels but is clearly listed on the "Book It" Page http://www.agoda.com/info/agoda-faq.html

Now if you are just too damn right lazy to read the small print then it is "Alfmaz Unprofessional" and not Agoda. Now why on earth anyone feels the need to make an advanced reservation in Thailand is beyond my concept given the hotel occupancy rates one is guaranteed a walk in at most places http://www2.bot.or.th/statistics/BOTWEBSTAT.aspx?reportID=624&language=ENG

As an affiliate with Agoda I make an interesting amount of money on my blogs and websites. Also use them for my own booking and never had a problem with them.

As Mekong already pointed out, read the small print.