Agoda Unprofessional

Alfmaz

Problem may be for me, I go direct as I use it so often it works out far better than Frequent Flyer points. one week away on work gives me two nights hotel albeit a far cheaper hotel, but i need to go direct to get that, me clicking your link wouldn't be worth my while

Hi,

Have emailed them. Looks like I already have an account, but no access details and it is linked to my old @nanaplaza.com email.

Can't create a new account linked to the same site.

Coss, will check out those two as well.

Sanuk!

KS, tripadvisor is HUGE here in Europe and USA !

Might need to get a phone card their number +44 20 3027 7900, I would like to do a Doco on how these company survive when you can not call them, I book my flights with Bravo Fly in Sweden from Australia and they have a call free number in Canberra and it's smaller than Agoda

Mekong I booked a head because the hotel I was staying at is very popular and I did want to walk around with my stuff looking for another hotel. I wanted to cancel because when I booked they didn't have have a double only two singles and then all of a sudden they had doubles Agoda pulls this trick all the time and yes I did read the fine print. But there are now companies that guarantee no cancellation fee on 99% of the motel they have.

I did post this in other forums had reasonable responses, I posted her after many years to see if the forums had changed, nup still get attacked by board member who think they know everything. Talking to old board members when in Thailand this is the reason not many people post hear anymore because of people like you who are rude to other members who post . Most old member have moved onto friendlier forums.

I still think web site should have a cancel profile for people that don't want to frequent that site anymore most Australian site do have this function, even this site should have one then KS will know how many people appreciate being attacked.