Agoda Unprofessional

Alfmaz

Now why on earth anyone feels the need to make an advanced reservation in Thailand is beyond my concept given the hotel occupancy rates one is guaranteed a walk in at most places http://www2.bot.or.t...24&language=ENG

I always make an advance reservation wherever I am going in the world, as I'm sure most people do. I want the peace of mind of knowing that when I arrive at my hotel of choice there will be a room waiting for me and I won't have to go trailing around the city looking for another hotel. I also want to fix in advance what I'm paying for my accommodation and have no desire to have to negotiate with various hotels until I find one offering an acceptable room rate, and by acceptable I don't mean cheap.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

indeed agoda and any booking site can be a pain...only if booking direct with hotel/hotel chain booking system cancellations etc are dealt with smarter!

anyway who cares about an inactive profile?

just move on and let agoda suffer server, admin etc costs on inactive profiles :D

mark their emails as spam etc (blocked)

• 1 month later...

In the end they did delete my account, I don't believe having an open account when I'm not going to do business with them again. Also deleted my email cash account as they scam you out of Agoda points buy not paying when booking with them.