Affiliate Programs

khunsanuk

Hi,

I've joined Commission Junction which lists 100s of affiliate programs. Already applied for TripAdvisor, but if there are any other sites members here use often please let me know and I'll see if I can find them on the list.

If there's enough I might just add a page listing all the different affiliates I've signed up for. Otherwise, I'll just add them as banners in the sidebar.

Sanuk!

For what it's worth the first thing I would do

Is join hotelTravel.com affiliate programme, you are guaranteed 6496.00 baht for the first year.

This applies even if no one clicks on a banner link, if they do, and not book a hotel you still get a small commission on top.

Of course if someone books a room you get more. Payments are once a month via paypal.

For what it's worth

http://adsense.blogspot.com/2007/07/getting-your-forum-site-to-perform-well.html

From my personal experience, there is a temptation to sign up to as many affiliate programs as possible. For me this has never worked very well and I have learnt that less is more.

Why not consider opening a Google adsence account and have at least a side banner or 728x90 top leader board, you can fine tune the type of advert you want.