Bouncers At Lucifier Night Club Attack 2 Brothers For Buying One Drink...

Boo Radley

How did they know he wasn't walking back inside to buy a drink?

Golly, that would be an unfortunate loss of business for Lucifer, and a spoiled evening for the Israeli gentlemen, all over a misunderstanding. Perhaps he went to the ATM and wanted to buy drinks, possible. But why this time? With thousands of tourists coming through, do they really just randomly pick occasional pairs for wanton beat-down? Again, possible, but I don't think so.

Of course, the worst outcome for the brothers is that their wives now know that the "business trip to Gaza, sorry honey communications are really bad there, you can't reach me while I'm gone" excuse is shot all to hell... At least they haven't been drugged and robbed by the three six-foot-tall ladyboys they took back to their room, that one is the worst to explain to the wifey....

South Pattaya Nightclub Security Guard arrested for assault on Israeli Brothers

Posted on June 10, 2014 at 5:13 am

qFvNGDf.jpg

Late on Sunday Night a fight broke out at a Nightclub on Walking Street which was shown on Thai National TV News forcing Pattaya Police to take decisive action against the venue and those responsible for the altercation.

Two Israeli Brothers, Mr. Eli Aurheem aged 31 and Mr. Dekel Aurheem aged 27 went to Lucifer’s Discotheque on Walking Street but ended up being forcibly removed and were then set-upon by a group of 5-6 Thai Men, who were identified as Security Guards working at the Nightclub.

The entire altercation was caught on cameras and the incident was shown on Thai National TV News which placed added pressure on Pattaya Police to take stern action against those responsible.

After the initial investigation Mr. Eli Aurheem was fined 500 Baht for fighting and one of the guards, Khun Wittaya aged 25 was arrested and charged with assault. A raid of Lucifer’s Discotheque took place in the early hours of Monday which uncovered irregularities with the Entertainment License. Inside the venue were patrons under the age of 20, some were not carrying their Thai ID Cards, which is also an offense in Thailand and a number of foreign patrons were urine tested and were found to have recently consumed methamphetamine. A report of the raid was sent to the Governor of Chonburi Province who may decide to impose a closure notice on the venue.

Khun Wittaya, the Security Guard, claimed he initially approached Mr. Eli as he was seen walking around the venue and had refused to purchase a drink. After a while he was asked to leave and was then pushed by Khun Wittaya who confessed to punching Mr. Eli 2 or 3 times. Mr. Eli’s brother then arrived and the altercation escalated. Tourist Police soon arrived and diffused the situation which was dealt with at Pattaya Police Station.

Police Colonel Supatree, the Acting Chief of Pattaya Police, mentioned in a press conference that this event could potentially affect the image of Pattaya and Khun Wittaya’s arrest and Mr. Eli’s 500 Baht fine demonstrated how Pattaya Police investigate such incidents in a fair but firm way.

http://www.pattayaon...raeli-brothers/

Unfortunately the Israelis do have a bad reputation when it comes to aggression and meanness. It could be due to their 3 years of brutal army service as an occupying power, followed by a gap year in which they have to budget tightly on to make up for lost youth.

On the Annapurna trekking circuit in Nepal, outside many of the guesthouses there are signs â€No Israelisâ€. Tony Wheeler founder of Lonely Planet guide books in his autobiography said that most complaints LP ever received concerned Israelis.

I have traveled with both the ugly tourist, and some extremely kind and generous Israelis.

Considering the number of Dutch, Brits and Russians in Pattaya, this story should have happened to them. But it happened to citizens of a country with a reputation for financial meanness. So maybe there is some truth to the stereotype.

exactly ! stereotyping !!! and that makes you a hooligan of course :neener:

the only incident I ever had in los was on koh samui when a angry aussie demanded to use my camera to take pictures a policeman he alleged had beaten him up. he had fresh bruising around his face and torso but I refused his aggressive demands fearing my cameras safety ......he got awfully agitated with me ..wtf,buy your own camera bruce!!!

• Like 1

• 8 months later...