World Cup 2014

teddy

IMHO the ban is too lenient, in Rugby biting is an Automatic 12 month ban, in Boxing Tyson lost his licence for biting Holyfield's ear and was banned for life later to be changed to 12 months on appeal. Even in UCF (cage fighting) most violent combat sport (I use Sport Lightly) anyone found guilty of biting is banned for life.

I don't know who is bigger asshole Suarez himself or the "We are always the victims" Liverpool fans for trying to defend his actions.

I think you using that type of shite that comes out of the lowest of the lowest United fans wins the contest for being the biggest asshole hands down.

IMHO the ban is too lenient, in Rugby biting is an Automatic 12 month ban, in Boxing Tyson lost his licence for biting Holyfield's ear and was banned for life later to be changed to 12 months on appeal. Even in UCF (cage fighting) most violent combat sport (I use Sport Lightly) anyone found guilty of biting is banned for life.

I don't know who is bigger asshole Suarez himself or the "We are always the victims" Liverpool fans for trying to defend his actions.

Haven't heard a single word from Pool yet regarding this case and most Pool fans I know think Suarez is out of order.

To put this in perspective though, biting has never ended someone's career, in contrast to Keane's antics, who as we all know was also wearing a red shirt at the time being.

Don't get me wrong, I totally despise Suarez' action and think his ban is too light.

back on the subject, first round is over, now we are in the knockout fase :)

next tuesday is Belgium - USA, let the best team win !

:soccer: :soccer: :soccer: :soccer: :soccer:

Don't give up on winning BB, you guys have a chance. sometimes the best team doesn't win. :)

• Like 1