Bangkok Missy Poll

To post or not to post that is the question  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Should I stop posting on this forum ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

Comments are often made on my posts, I know it's not a requirement of board membership that I start 10 new threads every week. But isn't that the entire point of the poll ?

OK Missy, I will give you the benefit of the doubt since you are a relative newbie, I will not hold your gender or nationality against you since that may seem to be condescending.

There are numerous threads on this board where repetitive items can be posted such as "Global RIP" "USA Thread" and "Anything Goes Music" Hey I like AC/DC don't get me wrong, I saw them in 1977 Manchester Apollo Hall with Bon Scott, but was there a need to start a new thread on it when it could have fitted into "Anything Goes Music"?

You have to realise that Thai360 has been online since May 2001 its predecessor was a forum on Delphi along with the old Nanapong forum. Quite a few Board Members also know each other in real life and have done for over a decade or so, this is just our cyber hangout so to speak, somewhere we can chew the fat and mildly rib each other.

The Munchmaster and often fail to see each other eye to eye, call it a conflict of ego's, but I agree with his post in this thread, there is no need to start multiple threads, if you wish to be accepted then keep your comments as replies to current threads rather than barking and starting new ones. And stop Cut and Paste from Wiki, your own opinions are better.

I am in a Dilemma, as much as I like to hear the opinion of a Thai Female and see things from another perspective I have also been tempted to ignore you, and I have never ignored anyone yet. Imagine if you were out with a group of friends and some loud mouth obnoxious fool started mouthing off and tried to take control of the situation, Sorry you are the loud mouth obnoxious fool, sit on the sidelines feel the pulse and then join in.

For the Record I voted "DONT CARE" it is not my position to tell someone else what to do in a free society

" Sit quite in the sidelines and feel the pulse "

I don't know you, so better you say this to the wife, she will tell you if it's there.