Emails

Now listed in the Trade Center Commerce Directory in Afghanistan, proof my new SEO strategy is working :)

Greetings,

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in Afghanistan, I find it pleasurable to offer you my partnership in business. I'm Capt. John Anthony, an officer in the US Army, I was among the U.S Army force deployed to Afghanistan, for service, Coincidentally few of our team died in the process of trying to stop the rebels attacked while on the Combat field.

Please I really need your help in assisting me with the safe keeping of my two military trunk boxes which has just arrived the USA from kabul Afghanistan. I know there are lots of scams over the internet involving issues like this, same reference but I need you to understand that this is a legitimate project. If you can be trusted, I will give you further details on how to go about the receiving of the trunk boxes for safe keeping until I make it out of Afghanistan.

I will be waiting to hear from you soon.

Yours Truly,

Capt. John Anthony