What's With Facebook?

Flashermac

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people use it for their work .............. as I have told you and others on this board about a million times already. Maybe time to buy reading glasses?

Sorry to bust your bubble W but anybody who sent me a Facebook URL as a business website would not be getting any business off me, it stinks of rank amateurism, people who play and pretend to runs business play on Facebook any serious business would have a registered site / domain name in the registered companies name.

Maybe your Brain is not equated to thinking and you think that you can make millions via a Facebook based business.

Once you wake up and realised you have failed I will welcome you to the real world

Mekong, maybe because you are not in the retail or entertainment biz!

Companies on Facebook,

Burberry

Levi’s

Zara

Disneyland

Adidas Originals

Ferrero Rocher

Target

Monster Energy

Walmart

Victoria's Secret

McDonald's

Red Bull

Starbuck's

Converse

Coca-Cola

Sorry to bust your bubble W but anybody who sent me a Facebook URL as a business website would not be getting any business off me, it stinks of rank amateurism, people who play and pretend to runs business play on Facebook any serious business would have a registered site / domain name in the registered companies name.

Maybe your Brain is not equated to thinking and you think that you can make millions via a Facebook based business.

Once you wake up and realised you have failed I will welcome you to the real world

Welcome to the real world? Is that the real world as most people experience it or your imaginary world that you live in? Is there an e-gate pass or something similar or at least a fast track pass available? I am curious but wouldn't want to spend time queuing. Far too busy.

Mekong, maybe because you are not in the retail or entertainment biz!

Companies on Facebook,

Burberry

Levi’s

Zara

Disneyland

Adidas Originals

Ferrero Rocher

Target

Monster Energy

Walmart

Victoria's Secret

McDonald's

Red Bull

Starbuck's

Converse

Coca-Cola

burberry.com

levistrauss.com

zara.com

disneyland.disney.go.com

coca-cola.com

Baa,

Every company that you have mentioned whilst having a presence on Facebook also own their own primary domain and do not rely solely on FB for their web presence as suggested by waerth.

If one was to search for "Thai360" on FB you end up on the page for a Seafood Restaurant in Greenville NC and not a link to this website. :whatever:

Teddy

I never realised that Airline e-ticketing or Immigration Biometric scanners were directly linked to Facebook, fuck you learn something new everyday