Pad Or Tampoon

As a well educated and traveled Thai lady, I have found it fascinating that tampons exist. Growing up in Thailand we never had these. I discovered them by accident in a 7/11 in Malta, and at first thought they must be dildo's for minions, but it turns out these little vagina torpedo's can soak up some serious menstrual expressions. I asked some of my female friends in Thailand, and they all exclaimed they could never use them as it feels uncomfortable to have an object in their birth canal for so long, my katoey friend thought the opposite of course. The other draw back is of course you can't give tampons to young girls as it will encourage them to be promiscuous and can't fit these inside as it takes away there virginity.

So gentlemen - do you prefer girls who use tampons or pads?

Mate of mine married a professional "dancer".

The gal would come home from work with bunches of crinkled dollar bills with a scattering of fivers, 10's, and 20's.

These gals have an ordinary schedule to work.

The subject came up about the "dancing" gals monthly cycle.

The answer from the gal was a tampon and the pull string is stuffed up there. And they continue to "dance" /work.

I don't think that this topic is off base.

I have been fascinated with the female since a young lad. dog_running-186.gif

does she iron out the bills ?

Cash paper money. Tax free. At the time (years ago) the cash take home was about US $250.00 per night.

No there was no ironing. Just straighten out a bit.

Quite the looker - both clothed and unclothed.