Rolf Harris.......guilty

bust

One woman said Rolf abused her when she was six years old. She then waited 50 years to come forward with her story. Why did she wait so long? And isn't it more likely she has a false memory? When she did tell her story, she phoned a lawyer, not the police.

I don't think an old white man can get a fair trial on sex related charges in Britain now.

• Like 1

there is photographs with rolf harris and jimmy Saville at Broadmoor together up to who knows what .....

What were they doing? Molesting a kid?

Rolf may or may not be guilty of something but how can you be convicted of something that happened 20 or 30 years ago when there is no evidence, just someones word against yours? :dunno:

I think when a number of "victims" come forward from different corners of the globe with similar stories it becomes more than just one person's word against another.

Forgot about this....

What were they doing? Molesting a kid?

Rolf may or may not be guilty of something but how can you be convicted of something that happened 20 or 30 years ago when there is no evidence, just someones word against yours? :dunno:

There are two things in America at least that there are no statute of limitations. Murder and sex with a minor. Possibly other things maybe (espionage perhaps, being a Nazi prison guard I'm sure).