Does Being A Bouncer At A Thai Bar Pay Well?

dean

My wife has repeatedly said that "he is no good," but would never disown him. When he was arrested about a year ago for domestic assault (for kicking in two walls on his way out of the house) and spent 24 hours in jail, the way that my wife acted, you would have thought that he had died. I'm not overly worried about my safety, unless his drug and alcohol use gets worse. I don't know if it's a thai thing but the way that my wife and his sisters deal with Ming is to not piss him off or make any demands on him. Not the best perpetration for living in the real world.

I see so many Thai male children completely pampered...WTF...they are boys, males...you need to knock them with a

2 X 4 to get their attention...naaahhhh, little Somchai, he really didn't mean to rob that gold shop, it wasn't his fault, etc etc etc

Marine Corps boot camp would be too kind...

It is unbelievable the way Thais make their daughters behave, while letting the boys run wild. TIT

p.s. The PC folks forced the Army to make Basic Combat Training much easier than in my time. The Marine Corps had to ease off some too, but they have been able to hold the line much better. The old idea used to be to give you hell at the beginning o your service, since it was better to have you break under stress in training than in combat. I enjoyed RVN much more than I did BCT. :p

It does not matter what relationship your in, what country and who ever your with. There is only one way out of this situation as you do not appear to have the backup and respect from other family members.

That is to walk away from it all and never go back.

Keep a baseball bat concealed somewhere he would never look -- like near the kitchen sink. The next time he wallops you, pummel him to a point just before death. You are obviously nothing more than an object of derision to him. Teach him a lifelong lesson, then get out. Ditch the baby's momma who turns a blind eye to her husband taking beatings. That's the real proplem.

I install wood floors for a living,so all I have to Odis go out to the garage or my van and get a flooring mallet. Or, I could fire up my compressor and start shooting finish nails in his direction. I haven't seen him since last Thursday. I left for work at 6 AM and, since I had kicked him out of the house, he was sitting next to the front door, smoking a bong. He knows that, if he crosses the line again, I will contact the assistant DA that is handling his probation, then go to another assistant DA that handled his first domestic violence case, and then contact immigration and list his rap sheet with them. I'm not sure they would deport him but I would guess that they wouldn't give him another 10 year Green Card, when his expires in 7 years. I'm going to try to convince him to go back to Thailand for 3-6 months and spend the time thinking about what he wants to do with his life. A 3-6 month vacation from him would be nice.