Why Islam Creates Monsters

SpiceMan

I went into a small Ma/Pa shop in Malaysia and asked, on the off chance, if they sold beer. I knew

it was a Muslim shop but the owner was quite polite and informed me they didn't sell beer as they

were Muslim.

No fuss, no mess and being Malaysia is about 60% Muslim, no big deal.

So the thing to learn about that little episode is that the world should be geared to your experience of it regardless of how other people choose to live their lives?

Cultural enrichment in Philadelphia as mosque leaders try to cut off a man's hand

(Reuters) - Two men described as leaders of a Philadelphia mosque were accused of trying to cut off the hand of a suspected thief, whose wrist was sliced so deeply it required hospital treatment, police said on Friday.

The 46-year-old victim said two officials in the mosque accused him of stealing jars of money from the house of worship after morning prayers on Monday.

The officials, described in police reports as the mosque's imam and amir, dragged the victim to the rear of the mosque, and attempted to chop off his hand with a machete, according to a police statement.