Stickman Announces Two Dcs

Flashermac

Dollhouse???

My answer: Clinton-Plaza with Bar Monica in reference to the Clinton-Lewinsky affair.

There was one very special girl we gossipped viciously about: the girl # 33.

Oh my goodness. She was slim and stacked, nice big boobies. She was everybody's darling. She liked drinking and partying.

I watched her dancing in her bar, the Dollhouse. She was a bit self-indulgent. But she could allow this attitde for she was the absolute superstar in her bar.

There always was a queue to buy her a lady drink. The queue for barfining her was even longer.

She had a lot of regular customers and fans.

When Clinton-Plaza and all the bars got closed the Dollhouse moved to Soi Cowboy.

There she danced and she continued turning men's head and squeezing money out of their pockets.

Later I lost her track. Does anybody know something about her whereabouts?

She must be 38 – 40 years old now.

I heard that she married a Farang. Don't know more than that.

p.s. At one DC she was grinding her **** into my face. Ah, for the good old days. :worship:

Flashermac,

Grinding her ******** what?

Grinding her pussy or her boobies into your face?

Whatever, it must have been great pleasure for you.

There was and there is one rule, one principle for this board:

safety first for the privacy and the anonymity of the girls.

But I remember very well: when the intense discussion raised about this lady here on this board,

Khun Sanuk gave up very quickly.

I never had the pleasure to enjoy her goodies.

I heard that she married a Farang. Don't know more than that.

Taking about "Married a Farang" Does anybody remember the older slightly plump Go Go Dancer from DC-10's she must have been in her mid 40's back in the late 90's, she could sure show the young ones some moves and she actually won a couple of DC's if my memory serves me correct.

Picture the scene a Thursday Evening in Yanbu Saudi Arabia, the usual weekend illegal drinking session at one of the expats shebeen's and in walked an expat with his new Thai Bride in tow whom he had met "as a waitress in a coffee shop" you guessed it Miss DC-10, I think half the guys in the room had banged her in Bangkok at one time or another. Not a word was said to his or her faces but plenty of wry smiles, knowing winks suppressed giggles.

Taking about "Married a Farang" Does anybody remember the older slightly plump Go Go Dancer from DC-10's she must have been in her mid 40's back in the late 90's, she could sure show the young ones some moves and she actually won a couple of DC's if my memory serves me correct.

Picture the scene a Thursday Evening in Yanbu Saudi Arabia, the usual weekend illegal drinking session at one of the expats shebeen's and in walked an expat with his new Thai Bride in tow whom he had met "as a waitress in a coffee shop" you guessed it Miss DC-10, I think half the guys in the room had banged her in Bangkok at one time or another. Not a word was said to his or her faces but plenty of wry smiles, knowing winks suppressed giggles.

I think I remember seeing her dance at one of the contests. She was very good, as you say.

I went to a couple of the dance contests back in the late 1990s, although unfortunately seems I won't be able to make it to see these latest contests. :(

The girls at the time seemed to take them very seriously and really put on a dance show, going all out to win the prize money. None of the familiar slow shuffle from one foot to another you see in the bars.

Top prize was 10,000 baht, but I think the real incentive was the "gloat factor". The old DCs would have dancers from maybe 3 or 4 bars competing. They wanted to win for their bar.

p.s. The Long Gun dancers set a new standard for decadence, and they'd only sent their B Team! After that things got much more interesting. :)