Stickman Announces Two Dcs

Flashermac

I bet you the girls were prettier in the old days.

Hard to say. I ran a bunch of photos from a 2001 dance contest and the most recent dance contest in my last column. I don't think it's clear that either group is prettier than the other and one thing that struck me (and surprised me) was the heavy tattoos one girl had back in 2001. I always think of lots of tats as being a recent thing...obviously that's not quite right.

• 2 weeks later...

DC2 was decidedly tame. The judges were told that if any dancer even took off her top, we were supposed to disqualify her. It took a few more contests before the rules all went out the window. :)

The Nanapong website actually became quite something - reviews, interviews, nightlife guides, photos etc. But it was pulled off the Internet when a small group of idiots decided it would be fun to see if they could get all nightlife board owners in trouble with the police and kicked out of the country. Remember when the Stickman site disappeared for a while too? The Nanaplaza board also became rather quiet. ;)

p.s. Anyone remember the Nanapong calendar? I think there may be some still available for purchase.