Stickman Announces Two Dcs

Flashermac

Would this have been just after nanapong members had issued death threats towards a bloke that didn' kiss their arse.

I presume you mean the guy in Perth, who was posting nightlife web masters' real names on the Internet, even in letters to the on-line Bangkok newspapers, and urging the Thai police to go after them. He was traced by the computer swots and identified, and he was told that if he didn't knock it off, certain information they had about him would be sent to his employer. He quit.

At least that is the version I heard about it. :dunno:

I presume you mean the guy in Perth,

At least that is the version I heard about it. :dunno:

I did indeed mean the bloke from Perth. As I recall it he was posting piictures of bar ladies (mostly nude) on his own board. After he posted pictures of a bar lady that apparently had married one of the wankers on the board (we both know which) the board members started to threaten him. Instead of requesting him to take down the aforementioned pictures they started to issue threats which included death threats. I believe that this was the point in time when he started attacking that specific board. I never heard that he caused trouble for all the night life boards.

In difference to you I was not a member of the board at this time. Furthermore I have never been a member of the cliques that control any of the night life boards and have therefore not heard the same stories that you have. That said their credabillity rating must be one of the lowest ever. Some of them obviously thrive on putting other people down, or trying to, and causing serious peoblems for others so they can make jokes about taking the piss.

Mind you I'm not saying that you are lying but I believe that you are conveying information from people who lack any kind of credabillity.

ALHOLK

I did indeed mean the bloke from Perth. As I recall it he was posting piictures of bar ladies (mostly nude) on his own board. After he posted pictures of a bar lady that apparently had married one of the wankers on the board (we both know which) the board members started to threaten him. Instead of requesting him to take down the aforementioned pictures they started to issue threats which included death threats. I believe that this was the point in time when he started attacking that specific board. I never heard that he caused trouble for all the night life boards.

In difference to you I was not a member of the board at this time. Furthermore I have never been a member of the cliques that control any of the night life boards and have therefore not heard the same stories that you have. That said their credabillity rating must be one of the lowest ever. Some of them obviously thrive on putting other people down, or trying to, and causing serious peoblems for others so they can make jokes about taking the piss.

Mind you I'm not saying that you are lying but I believe that you are conveying information from people who lack any kind of credabillity.

ALHOLK

I'd never heard that story about a BG wife, but it sounds plausible. Still, if you don't think he caused trouble for all the boards, just ask Stickman and KS. (I saw the on-line letters in the newspapers naming real names. That much I can verify. I have no idea of his motivation, but maybe you just nailed it.)