What Is The Latest Book That You Have Read?

cavanami

We live in a world where attention, any attention, is seen as a pathway to wealth.

Before Kim's sex tape (click link for tutorial on becoming famous),  the Khardashians were just another herd of fat girls with parents of moderate money.

She stole the sex tape idea, from Paris Hilton

And now that technology has given us 'InyaFaceYouTwitTok' everybody can be a movie star and often is.

I hope I'm around another 20 years to see what the latest iteration of fame will be.

17 hours ago, Mekong said:

The problem I have with books like this is that the author, in this case a convicted drug smuggler, is profiting from their crime.

A Criminal should not be allowed to profit from his/her crimes in such a way.

Read the book to see the full outcome...hardly profiting....

55 minutes ago, cavanami said:

Read the book to see the full outcome...hardly profiting....

Maybe you should do some reading to find Natalie Welsh true character.

After escaping from. Venezuela, where she was caught smuggling with her 4 year old daughter, on return to UK was at it again and sentenced to nearly seven years for Drug Dealing

And this is the type of person that you look up to and put money in her bank account by purchasing her “Memoirs”.

She is a convicted drug smuggler and dealer and you say she “writes a good book” what next “The Casting Couch   …   How I raped many an actress” by Harvey Weinstein at the top of NY best seller list,, or are you sad that Jeffrey Epstein died/was killed before publishing his memoirs?

2 hours ago, Mekong said:

Maybe you should do some reading to find Natalie Welsh true character.

After escaping from. Venezuela, where she was caught smuggling with her 4 year old daughter, on return to UK was at it again and sentenced to nearly seven years for Drug Dealing

And this is the type of person that you look up to and put money in her bank account by purchasing her “Memoirs”.

She is a convicted drug smuggler and dealer and you say she “writes a good book” what next “The Casting Couch   …   How I raped many an actress” by Harvey Weinstein at the top of NY best seller list,, or are you sad that Jeffrey Epstein died/was killed before publishing his memoirs?

WRONG!
this is the type of person that you look up to....I never said I look up to her, more of your uninformed babbling!!!

WRONG!!!

put money in her bank account by purchasing her “Memoirs”

I never purchased her book...more of your uninformed babbling!!!

Again, since it appears you cannot get informed from the book...

Clinton Bush and CIA Conspiracies: From The Boys on the Tracks to Jeffrey Epstein (War On Drugs Book 4)

In the 1980s, George HW Bush imported cocaine to finance an illegal war in Nicaragua. Governor Bill Clinton’s Arkansas state police provided security for the drug drops. For assisting the CIA, the Clinton Crime Family was awarded the White House. The #clintonbodycount continues to this day, with the deceased including Jeffrey Epstein.

This book features harrowing true stories that reveal the insanity of the drug war. A mother receives the worst news about her son. A journalist gets a tip that endangers his life. An unemployed man becomes California’s biggest crack dealer. A DEA agent in Mexico is sacrificed for going after the big players.

The lives of Linda Ives, Gary Webb, Freeway Rick Ross and Kiki Camarena are shattered by brutal experiences. Not all of them will survive.

Quite the exposing book! Sickening what the USA government heads are doing in the name of "freedom"! Read and learn!!!

...and before Mekong gets his panties all bunched up...

1. No, I did not buy this book.
2. Please don't shoot the messenger but LEARN from the message!

7 hours ago, cavanami said:

...and before Mekong gets his panties all bunched up…

1. No, I did not buy this book.
2. Please don't shoot the messenger but LEARN from the message!

Why should I get my “Panties all bunched up”?

1. The author of the book, Dr  James A. inciardi, was not a convicted criminal / felon, but a professor of Sociology and Criminal Science. He was not cashing in on Criminal Activities unlike Natalie Welsh.
  2. As a US Citizen Dr Inciardi was not subject to the UK “ Proceeds of Crime Act” which Ms Welsh was.
  3. Its a bit trite someone telling me to “LEARN” when the person saying such doesn’t even “UNDERSTAND”
  4. Maybe you should LEARN the differences between a law abiding citizen and a convicted criminal

Depends which website you read, 

War on Drugs IV: The Continuing Saga of the Mysteries and Miseries of Intoxication, Addiction, Crime and Public Policy (4th Edition) 4th Edition 

by  James A. Inciardi  (Author)

So I did check my facts. 

Also Shaun Atwood was also not a Convicted Felon, you seemed to have e overlooked the pertinent part of my argument, as always avoiding the facts
Time for you to get your panties bunched up is seems.

42 minutes ago, Mekong said:

Depends which website you read, 

War on Drugs IV: The Continuing Saga of the Mysteries and Miseries of Intoxication, Addiction, Crime and Public Policy (4th Edition) 4th Edition 

by  James A. Inciardi  (Author)

So I did check my facts. 

Also Shaun Atwood was also not a Convicted Felon, you seemed to have e overlooked the pertinent part of my argument, as always avoiding the facts
Time for you to get your panties bunched up is seems.

Hmmmm...different titles???

As you wrote..."Also Shaun Atwood was also not a Convicted Felon"...he IS a convicted felon...WTF are you going on about??? Drinking early again????

Evidence had already been collected against Attwood from his years as an ecstasy kingpin, and, on 16 May 2002, he was arrested at the apartment. Attwood, who had attempted to cleanse himself of any connections to his previous life as a distributor, was caught after ten witnesses came forward.[17]

After serving two years in Maricopa County Jail prior to sentencing, Attwood plead guilty for a sentence of nine and a half years, and served the balance of his sentence in the Arizona Department of Corrections.[18] Attwood is banned for life from entering the United States.[19]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shaun_Attwood

Facts,,,,ahhhh we don't need no stinkin' facts 5555555555555555

Are you enjoying sparring with the number one Thai 360 moron 555555555555