Japan: The Land Without Muslims

Boo Radley

Whenever I read something like this the first thing I do is to test it.

And it's a load of crap.

100 000+ Muslims, many Japanese women, who married muslim men (no shit?)

first muslims in early 1900's, first mosques in 1932, then there have been a number built since then, about 40 single story, and 100's of smaller one room places.

100's of different books on islam written in Japanese as well as translations of the Quran.

"The Japanese government does not keep any statistics on the number of Muslims in Japan. Neither foreign residents nor ethnic Japanese are never asked about their religion by official government agencies Maybe Japanese just aren't as mad as others, but why the lies in the original

Because it feels nice to read it?

Japan, IMO, does it right...if a baby is born in Japan and the father is NOT Japanese, then the

child reverts to the citizenship of the father.

Not like in the farkin US of Azzholes where they dropped babies and then get automatic citizenship!!

Good on Japan for keeping things straight!!!

“Got a problem with illegal immigrants? Yeah so did we. Not so fucking funny now is it?â€

... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_federally_recognized_tribes

• Like 1

Wouldn't surprise me at all that the original was full of inaccuracies (lies).

From what I know (admittedly little) I think USA is the ONLY country to grant citizenship based on place of birth. Is it constitutional like the right to bear arms? If so seem that whole document needs a teachers note in red, DO AGAIN!!!

"Jus soli (Latin: right of the soil) is the right of anyone born in the territory of a state to nationality or citizenship. As an unconditional basis for citizenship, it is the predominant rule in the Americas, but among advanced economies (as defined by the International Monetary Fund) Canada and the United States are the only ones that observe unconditional birthright citizenship. Since the Twenty-seventh Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland was enacted in 2004, no European country grants citizenship based on unconditional jus soli. A study in 2010 found that only 30 of the world's 194 countries grant citizenship at birth to the children of illegal foreign residents, although definitive information was not available from 19 countries."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jus_soli