Ps3 Vs Ps4

radioman

Yes, that could be an issue though I suspect some intense mental process involved in some game play might drain you sufficiently to fall asleep. I'm often more tired after spending a day teaching than a regular day doing more physical work. Like you beyond a few PC games I've not been a consoler. The alternative here is to shack up with a Filippina energiser bunny and spend all my time in bed :hubbahubba:

Might be fine at first but then...

Then of course there is usually less grief trying a new game :surprised:

Yeah tell me about it :biggrin:

No need to be particularly productive, fairly easy gig here just collecting the cash, until something falls over that is. Figure when I'm done here I should be able to either bring it home or sell it for about half what I pay, either way it's okay.

Personally I find that a Games Console in the Middle East pays for itself, if it allows one to not go sand crazy and keep taking the money then it has paid for itself within a couple of days, I have lost count of the number of consoles I have purchased and left behind over the years.

Personally I find that a Games Console in the Middle East pays for itself, if it allows one to not go sand crazy and keep taking the money then it has paid for itself within a couple of days, I have lost count of the number of consoles I have purchased and left behind over the years.

Yeah that's a good point, though I've not really suffered being here. I get out to BKK pretty much every six weeks for a 10 day break or so which helps, then there are the Chinese or Filippina overnight cleaners to take care of things and the odd place to grab a beer or so outside and connect with the world a bit so not too bad.

Every 6 weeks Luxury.

Last time I was in Qatar about 5 years ago I worked 8 weeks then 16 days PAID Leave. Not much vacation in VN I have only been back twice in just over 12 months but the wife is in VN with me, it is cheaper to keep a Thai in rural VN than having her running loose in Bangkok. Actually this week the wife is in VN and I am in South Korea for a few days, VN on Thursday and back in BKK on Saturday for a couple of weeks.

Sounds like a sweet enough deal.

I found out I can get a visit visa for the TG so may bring her here for a month. I know I'll have to jump through some hoops with a hotel reservation and the like but the upside would be pretty good. Would be another good reason to have a console to keep her quiet during the day.