Sign in to follow this  
cavanami

What Could Be Worse Than Economy Class? Airline Reportedly Considering "economy Minus"

As they say the back of the plane gets there the same time as the front

Strange, I've flown hundreds of times yet I've never heard "them" say that?! :hmmm:

Doesn't matter with these gator freighters that they fly now...what's the big plane, 700 passengers?

All piling out a few exit doors, walking down the now over-cramped walkways, to the packed out Immi lines and

then joining the hordes waiting for their baggage :dunno:

Strange, I've flown hundreds of times yet I've never heard "them" say that?! :hmmm:

You have now ..

No can do. LAX to BKK biz class only or I do not fly.

Same now for me from SFO. Have you tried any of those agencies that sell "discount" biz class? I'm a bit wary of them. Usually they are "reward" tickets they acquire through some means. I have read reports of denied boarding at check in. That would be a bona fide pisser !

We laugh and joke but if people can save a buck, they'll take the cheap seats and complain about it later.

Sitting at the front of the plane you'll get there quicker - off the plane first, luggage gets on the carousel first and then you can be first to join the 3 mile queue for immigration...