Queens Park Plaza

Nasiadai

Maybe Mr. Munchmaster, active poster on various boards. I never met him, I don't know him personally. Perhaps I am lucky and meet him.

I am an active poster on a few boards but this is the only Thai board I've ever posted on.

I wouldn't call meeting me lucky but I might be in LOS in November or December so who knows?

Yes, I live and work in the Samut Sakhon area, 45 Km SW of Bangkok.

I had been living in Bangkok for some decades so been around a bit and know a few people.

The managing director (owner) of the company I work for is from Germany and we have several

German customers.

I have worked at TGI (Thai-German Institute) in Chonburi (near Pattaya), so I understand a bit

of Deutsch.

I am 1/2 German and 1/2 Irish so I can only say I have a very hard head and drink like hell :dunno:

So if the right side of you is not working too well, you still have the left side :hubbahubba:

And the important bits usually dangle in the middle. Sounds like an excellent opportunity to visit and search out some slightly unusual "assistance" maybe some eager young wench that can get things started just to prove to herself (and her friends) she can :hubbahubba:

It seems the consensus is then that no matter what has befallen you, and for sure I think we would all wish you the very best given your misfortune you owe it yourself and the mongers of this world to do your best, or at least let the girls try. You have a golden chance, use your disability to advantage, explain that you need to learn what is and isn't possible, you will find willing experimenters determined to prove you wrong and I'm sure you will enjoy the finding out, no matter which way it goes. Go to it!

• Like 1

Thanks for the sometimes funny but also well-intentioned advices.

And the important bits usually dangle in the middle. Sounds like an excellent opportunity to visit and search out some slightly unusual "assistance" maybe some eager young wench that can get things started just to prove to herself (and her friends) she can :hubbahubba:

Thus says the experienced guy and monger knowing all the dodges.

So if the right side of you is not working too well, you still have the left side :hubbahubba:

That's true, and imagine I use my left side; unavoidably.

So let them come to you or even on you! :hubbahubba:

That's a good idea. I'll wait and see what happens.

Hey guys, I'll enter again Nana Plaza – my centre of the universe – in a few weeks.

It's good to touch the green green, grass of home.

Up the stairs I look and there runs Lek or Daeng or Mary

Hair of gold and lips like cherries

It's good to touch the green, green grass of home.

• Like 1

I am looking forward having a beer or two in the bars of QPP.

Here you can see me drinking “a Ma߆= beer jug or beer mug, on a restaurant boat in the very romantic port of Eckernförde at the Baltic Sea in the north of Germany.

I lift the Maß, the glass, with the untrained left hand. !PROSIT!

That was on a hot and sunny summer day in July.

To my right sits my brother-in-law; I cut him.

post-140-0-29462900-1413724730_thumb.jpg

• Like 1